'Master of Education' (M.Ed.) in Business and Human Resource Education
The master's programme in business and human resource education may only be taken together with a second teaching subject (aside from economic sciences). The second teaching subject may be selected from: German, English, French, Spanish, protestant theology, informatics, mathematics, and sports.
The successful completion of the master's programme with a master of education permits students to participate in a provisional teaching period for a teaching certificate at commercial training schools.
- The master's programme in business and human resource education is accredited by ZEvA Hannover (Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency).
- Language: German
- The standard period of study is four semesters.
- Enrolment is possible for every semester (both summer and winter).
- The application period to begin studying in the winter semester is from April 1 to May 15 of the same calendar year
- The application period to begin studies in the summer semester is from October 1 to November 15 of the previous calendar year
You may submit your application for the master's programme even if you have not completed your current programme of study, but have acquired at least 150 credit points in a related bachelor's programme. The online application form and detailed information on the application and admission procedure can be found under "Application and admission" (see right-hand column). This deadline also applies to international applicants who are also required to complete the online application form.
- Economic sciences: 30 Credits
- Second teaching subject: 34 credits
- Business and human resource education (educational studies and subject-related didactics in Economic sciences): 33 Credits
- Master's thesis: 23 credits
- Vocational training schools in "Business and Administration" which mainly comprise vocational training schools, specialised secondary schools and commercial high schools,
- Company-based vocational training and further education,
- Education administration/ educational policy (chambers, associations, ministries),
- Management of personnel training/ continuing education,
- Non-school related adult education (in public and private sponsorship),
- Education consultation, development aid,
- Tasks in private companies.