Staff Position Internal Auditing provides the University with the overall anti-corruption appointee. The University’s Presidential Board as well as the Managing Board of the Faculty of Medicine and the University Medical Center Göttingen appointed Ullrich Ograbek (IR1, Head of Staff Position Internal Auditing) as the overall anti-corruption officer.
Therefore Ullrich Ograbek acts on behalf of both parts of the Public Foundation University of Göttingen.
All employees of Staff Position IR are contact persons on anti-corruption topics. In cases of concrete corruption or in evidently suspicious matters it is obligatory to contact the officer himself firstly.
Anonymous information will also be taken into consideration.
The above-named officer is also available for confidential consultation, only by registration in advance.
Guidelines of the Foundation University of Göttingen for anti-corruption:
- Anti-Corruption Guidelines (ACG) - in German
- Principles and Rules (Appendix 1 of ACG) - in German
- Behavioural Code and Ethics Guidelines for Anti-Corruption (Appendix 2 of ACG) - in German
- Data Protection Officer for the University and the Faculty of Medicine and the University Medical Center Göttingen
- Additionally, you may also contact members of the University’s Presidential Board, of the Managing Board of the Faculty of Medicine and the University Medical Center Göttingen or the head of dept. of legal affairs as well as the head of the human resources department.
Other internal contact persons at the university: