Call for Applications for NAMASTE+ Mobility Scholarship 2022 - Closed
The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (UGOE) offers scholarships for the following:
1. Incoming (India → Göttingen).student mobility (Bachelor, Master, PhD) for studying and research at UGOE for Winter Semester 2022/23..
2. Outgoing (Göttingen → India). student mobility (Bachelor, Master, PhD) for studying and research at NAMASTE+ Indian partner institutions for Summer Semester 2022 (starting June/July 2022)..
The deadline for submission of the applications is 25th February 2022
For further details please follow the link: www.namasteplus.de
General Overview: NAMASTE+ is a mobility and research cooperation project between the Georg-August Universität Göttingen and 12 Indian Higher Education Partner Institutions. The project is financed by the DAAD and the German Ministry of Education and Research within the Programme “A New Passage to India”.
The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (UGOE) offers scholarships for outgoing (Göttingen to India) and Incoming (India to Göttingen ) mobility students (Bachelor, Master, PhD) for studying and research at UGOE and its partner institutions as given in the list below:
1. Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun
2. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE)
3. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata
4. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT – G)
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT – K)
7. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
8. Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
9. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
10. University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UASB)
11. University of Delhi (DU)
12. University of Hyderabad (UoH)
13. Georg-August-Universität Göttingen