Scholarship opportunities for Indian students from the NAMASTE+ Partner Institutions
From India to Göttingen: Call for Mobility for STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS from Namaste+ partner institutions to the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen. Submission Deadline: December 6, 2020
For further details please follow the link: www.namasteplus.de
NAMASTE+ is a mobility and research cooperation project between the Georg-August Universität Göttingen and 12 Indian Higher Education Partner Institutions. The project is financed by the DAAD and the German Ministry of Education and Research within the Programm “A New Passage to India”.
NAMASTE+ aims at reinforcing a long-term multidisciplinary and multilateral cooperation with the Indian partner HEIs, contributing to the promotion of Indo-German dialogue and exchange in research and higher education through multilateral mobility of researchers and students. It also aims to strengthen the existing network of cooperation between the University of Göttingen and the Indian partner universities by establishing a consortium as a platform to exchange best practices, knowledge and innovation.
The project will reinforce the individual capacities of students and junior researchers as well as collaborative possibilities with the public/private sector in India.
NAMASTE+ will contribute to the dissemination of good practice regarding the organization of mobility. It will offer an innovative framework for the capacity development of junior faculty, undergraduates, master, PhD and Post Doc researchers by strengthening their skills in specified fields of study as well as improve their India / Germany competence to enhance their career perspectives. It will also enhance the capacity of the participating coordinators from India to their procedures and strategies in higher education management.
List of Namaste+ Partner Institutions:
1. Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun
2. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE)
3. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata
4. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT – G)
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT – K)
7. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
8. Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
9. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
10. University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UASB)
11. University of Delhi (DU)
12. University of Hyderabad (UoH)
13. Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen