Confucius China Study Plan (CCSP)
In order to foster deep understanding of China and the Chinese culture among young elites from around the world, the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) has set up the "Confucius China Study Plan".
The majority of financial support is provided through support of specific research and other projects on designated academic areas of Humanities and Social Sciences. This Plan consists of six subprograms:
1. Sino-foreign Joint Ph.D. Subprogram
2. Ph.D. in China Subprogram, "Understanding China"
3. Visiting Scholar Subprogram
4. "Young Leaders"Subprogram
5. International Conference Subprogram
6. Publishing Subprogram
More Information about the application:
Please find more information about the "Confucius China Study Plan":