Coronavirus: regulations during the pandemic
Please comply with the General Health and Hygiene Regulations (AHA-L); Other current regulations, general conditions and guidelines of the University as well as the agreed responsibilities of faculties and institutions or the crisis management team apply here.
- more information about current level
- 3-level, colour-coded system (Stufenplan) as PDF
- All regulations during the pandemic
- Rules for those with an infection and their contacts
- Organisation der Lehre im Sommersemester 2022
IntroductionEnglish translation provided for informational purposes. If the English and German versions allow different interpretations, the German version should be followed.
The regulations for running the University with reduced staff numbers onsite during the coronavirus pandemic consist of:
- General Health and Hygiene Regulations
- further documents for particular occasions (winter semester, O-Phase, events etc)
- the Coronavirus Information of the University and Information & FAQ A-Z
You will also receive the latest information via our weekly newsletter UniNews
These regulations are based on the current regulatory framework under state law and additional regulations issued by the City of Göttingen. Please note that the intention of the University is to use the measures and regulations it has taken to ensure the safest possible way to run the University for all its staff and students. However, every individual is, in addition, also obliged to behave in certain ways with regard to the regulations under state law and, when applicable, statutes issued by the City of Göttingen. The current status of these regulations can be found below in Information A-Z under the entry “Regulations and measures for protection against infection”.
General Health and Hygiene Rules
You can find more current information in our weekly newsletter UniNews.