Einrichtung: Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry (ID 13237)
Ansprechpartner: Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo
The research group of Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo, Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen is looking to fill the position of a
with a limited contract of one year according to the salary level E 13 TV-L (100 %). This position is to start as of March 1, 2018.
- Perform research within the project “Homogeneous Au-Catalized Reactions”, which is led by Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo
- A doctoral degree in organic chemistry
- Desirable qualifications include a research focus in the Au-catalysis, ideally on the synthesis of heterocyclic rings
- Research experience in the areas of hypervalent I(III) chemistry will be also valuable
- Detailed expertise in analytical and spectroscopic tools, namely NMR, XRD, IR, UV-Vis, MS, TGA/DSC
- as well as a documented scientific publication record
Within the Göttingen Campus, the University of Göttingen is closely connected to eight non-university research laboratories located at Göttingen. This unique and inspiring research environment guarantees researchers an optimal framework for research and teaching and encourages active exchange between university teachers, postdoctoral researchers, and PhD students.
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply as they are under-represented in this field. The university understands itself as a family-friendly university and promotes the compatibility of scientific profession and family. The University firmly intends to raise the number of disabled persons in its employment. In the case of equally qualified applicants, disabled persons will be preferentially considered.
Please send your application with the usual documents within three weeks after publication of this advertisement, alternatively in electronic form as a single pdf file, to Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Institut für Organische und Biomolekulare Chemie, Tammannstr. 2, 37077 Göttingen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo