Certificate of transferable credits of your previous academic performances

Type of Document: "Certificate of transferable credits"

Certificate of Transferrable Credits (Anrechnungs­bescheinigung)

  • If you have already studied medicine or dentistry abroad
  • or if you have already been enrolled in another course of study
  • or if you would like to switch to studying medicine from dentistry (or vice versa)

we will require a certificate of transferrable credits (Anrechnungs­bescheinigung) from the state examination board (Landesprüfungsamt).

Proof of Regular Studies

  • If you would like to transfer here from another university in Germany without changing your course of study

we require a proof of regular studies and examination entitlement (Nachweis über ein regelhaftes Studium und bestehenden Prüfungsanspruch) - PDF. The certificate must be completed and signed by your previous university. Note that this transfer is only possible within the regular study period:

medicine dentistry
pre-clinical 4 Semester 5 Semester
clinical 6 Semester 5 Semester

For all other courses of study, we require a Certificate of Transferrable Credits of the University of Göttingen. Please contact the relevant advisor for the course of study for which you would like to apply.


The International Office
Incoming Office

Von-Siebold-Straße 2
37075 Göttingen

Personal Office Hours:
Mon 10-12 am and Wed 2-4 pm

Hotline-International students and applicants

+49 551/39 27777

Calling Hours:
Mon - Fri 9 - 12 h



Find us on Facebook