SAP-Project Seminar - Seminar B.WIWI-WIN.0006
Course for Bachelor Programs
|Type of Course
|Successful participation in the SAP-Block Training/SAP TS410. (In case of close calls, the grade of the exam will decide)
|Written Elaboration (Project documentation, max. 90 pages, group work) with presentation (approx. 30 minutes + approx. 30 minutes discussion, group work)
|Successful participation in the SAP-Block Training/SAP TS410
ContenttProject teams depict selected real-world tasks in the SAP® ERP system. Depending on the topic, this includes the creation of a target concept, the modeling of processes, the customizing of the modules, the representation of the integration relationships and the therefore necessary project management. The requirements for prior knowledge of methodical nature as well as for commitment and motivation are high. Each project team presents the project progress at the weekly meetings. At the end of the seminar a project documentation has to be prepared by the teams.
Study GoalsThe students should be able to
- know the essential functionality of SAP,
- carry out significant transactions in selected modules,
- know and apply basic reporting capabilities
- customize and create reports themselves,
- carry out customizing according to the defined requirements,
- edit and manage a project with fixed milestones in a structured way,
- document work results and
- learn team, communication, organizational and presentation skills.
|When and Where?
|Start of the Seminar
|09.04.2024 12:15 to 13:45 Uhr
|Deadline for Termpaper