Mobility for the Purposes of Advanced Training and Further Education – Erasmus+ (KA 131)
Erasmus+ supports stays of university staff at partner institutions, organisations (non-EU institutions) and e.g. language schools in programme countries. Staff mobility is intented to:
- support the exchange of expertise and skills.
- develop and deepen language skills
- promote the understanding of linguistic, social and cultural diversity
- increase motivation and job satisfaction
- strengthen the institutional cooperation and European partnerships
- make the values of the EU visible and promote them
ApplicationWho can apply?
University staff from:
- General and Technical Administration
- Fincance and Human Resources
- Advances Training and Further Education
- Equal Opportunities and Family Services
- International Office
- Public Relations
- Study counselling
- workshops and laboratories
The application is made online via the mobility portal.
- application start: 01.06.2021
- application end: 30.06.2021
- application start: 01.09.2022
- application end: 30.09.2022
- application start: 01.11.2022
- application end: 30.11.2022
1. Application round 2022
2. Application round 2022
3. Application round 2022
Duration of stay & FundingHow long can I go abroad?
A staff mobility trip lasts at least 2 days (excluding travel) and can be funded for up to 2 weeks, depending on the availability of funds.
Subsistence costs according to country category:
- Group 1: €180 per day
Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden
- Group 2: €160 per day
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- Group 3: €140 per day
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
Under certain conditions and depending on the availability of funds, 1 to 2 travel days can be funded if they are immediately before or after the staff mobility. For environmentally friendly travel, a grant of €50.00 may be awarded and up to 4 additional travel days may be scheduled.
- according to distance calculator
The grant recipients are obliged to ensure that they have sufficient insurance cover (health, liability and accident insurance).
Check lists & DocumentsCheck lists & Guidelines Documents
- Business Trip application (via Lucom)
- Certificate of Stay
- Training Agreement: You will receive the template for the Training Agreement together with further information if the application was successful.
- EU-Survey: An automated link is sent via the EU Mobility Tool shortly after the end of the mobility. The EU Survey is an online report (mandatory submission).