Applying for a Residence Permit

Necessary documents

Foreign documents that were not issued in either German or English must typically be accompanied by a certified translation.

Further information


The International Office
Welcome Centre

Von-Siebold-Straße 4
37075 Göttingen


Find us on Facebook

The Welcome Centre is not barrier-free. Please contact us if you need assistance.