Applications to the Internationalisation Fund
The Faculty provides funds amounting to 15,000 Euro per year to promote internationalisation.
Measures promoting the internationalisation of teaching and research are fostered. These include, e.g.,
- establishing, supporting and developing cooperation projects with international universities and alliances,
- promoting early career researchers in the area of international alliances (doctoral candidates),
- supporting Erasmus representatives,
- internationalising teaching by attracting visiting professors,
- translating the institute websites to English.
Applications can be submitted throughout the whole year. Applicants should send a brief project description that clearly outlines the internationalisation aspect of the planned project, as well as a cost plan in electronic form, to the internationalisation office of the Faculty of Humanities (email@example.com).
An internationalisation committee (present members are the dean, the internationalisation officer, a representative of the non-tenured faculty and a student member).