List of documents to be submitted
- Filled application form
- Curriculum vitae including the most important documents, students: Proof of enrolment
- If necessary, further relevant documents (e.g. confirmation of conference contribution)
- Statement of the academic supervisor or a professor of the relevant faculty/institution (with a focus on the applicant's career development and potential as well as the appropriateness of the measure)
- Confirmation of co-financing by the relevant faculty/institute/supervisor
- If applying for start-up funding: Meaningful description of the research project (max. 3 pages)
Please note that prior consultation with the programme coordinator is mandatory when applying for individual measures.
Complete applications can be submitted by email in the form of one pdf file to Tina Bergmann.