The iPAB application portal for EU applicants will open 1st of April!!!
The coordination office is closed for physical appointments due to the COVID-19 restrictions! Any consultation will be done by telephone, videoconference or mail!
iPAB at a Glance:
Admission requirements: BSc in agriculture, biology or related disciplines; proof of proficiency in English: CEFR Level C1 (TOEFL or equivalent)
Your profile: High degree of self-motivation and natural curiosity to tackle complex biological problems; Research-minded and not afraid of big data, mathematics and statistics; Interest in a long term engagement in international breeding research
iPAB prepares you for an international career in the breeding sector
- Plant breeding companies
- Animal breeding companies
- Breeding associations
- Public and private research centers
- Governmental agencies
- International organisations
- Quantitative genetics and population genetics
- Breeding schemes and programs in plant and animal breeding
- Statistical genetics, breeding informatics and experimental design
- Biotechnology and molecular genetics in plant and animal breeding
- Selection theory, design and optimisation of breeding programs
- Breeding Informatics
- Poultry breeding and genetics
- Biotechnology and forest genetics
- Genetic resources
...and further interesting modules...