The Chair of Information Management is always on the lookout for new academic staff and student assistants.
- Research Associate position(s) (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeitende)
- Research Associate for the Digital Health Research Group (DHRG) for a research project in collaboration with Network University Medicine (NUM).
- Research Associates / PhD Students in the areas of Digital Health, Smart Mobility and Digital Transformation. We support a variety of research interests which include, among others, quantitative or qualitative research as well as the development of digital artifacts.
- Student Research Assistant (m/f/*) zur Unterstützung der Lehrveranstaltung Informationsmanagement
- Student Research Assistant (m/f/*) Proofreading
Student Assistant positions (Studentische Mitarbeitende)
Many good reasons to become part of our team as a student assistent
- You get insights into our research work
- You can work on interesting projects
- You can balance your work and your study - approx. 20-35 hours of work per month
- You have full flexibility though variable contractual terms
Job opportunities at our practice partners