Study and Examination Advisory
We are happy to advise you! Click here for some of our consultation themes:
- What degree programmes are offered by the faculty?
- How do I create my study timetable?
- How do I create my study plan?
- What is the procedure for changing subjects?
- What do I have to consider when taking examination credits?
- What is professionalisation area (optional area/ key competences)?
- What are the steps to a Bachelor's and Master's thesis?
- How do I plan a study abroad?
- How do I deal with study problems?
For the recognition of examination achievements, e.g. in the case of a change of subject or university, please directly contact the respective academic advisory.
Questions about FlexNow, exam registrations and withdrawals and checking the FlexNow account for completeness of credits can be answered by the team of the examination office of the Faculty of Humanities.
For questions about Erasmus+ and other funding programmes for a study abroad please contact Göttingen International.