to the Student Advisory Service of the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University Göttingen. Do you have questions concerning…
- … your bachelor's or master's degree programme?
- …your course of study?
- … the recognition of courses from other German universities?
- … the recognition of alternative courses from the University Göttingen?
- ... your placement into a higher semester?
- … your application for one of our master's degree programmes?
Our advisors will be happy to answer your questions.
You can also contact us in situations that trouble your academic success. In case we are unable to assist you with your question, we will direct you to an appropriate contact person or office.
The Student Advisory Service is one of the three pillars of the Faculty’s Advisory Services for students and works closely with the Examination Office and Foreign Affairs.
Service-Centre for Students of the Faculty of Economic Sciences
When selecting an appropriate contact person please have in mind which Advisory Service is responsible for your concern.
Where can you find us?
We are located on the central campus (Zentralcampus) of the University of Göttingen, Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3 (Oeconomicum) on the first floor (room 1.135). You can reach us during our office hours.
Directions on how to reach us can be found here.