Funding for Erasmus+ Lecturer Mobility
Lecturers who go with Erasmus+ to a European partner university and teach there can apply for Erasmus+ fundings.
The procedures, rights and obligations of the participants and their sending institutions will be regulated in a grant agreement, which will be signed by both sides before the start of the mobility exchange.
A funding will be possible, when
- a valid Erasmus+ Agreement exists
- a miminum of 8 hours will be taught
- all formal and mandatory requirements are fullfilled
- a stay strenghtens the partnership and its sustainability
- a stay supports the development of international study programmes
- a mobility supports the internationalization process of the partners
1. Expenses for accommodation and daily allowance
The funding will be paid according to the regulation of the programme, depending on the destination country and the duration of stay.
2. Expenses for travel
The funding will be paid in line with the EU-Distance Calculator.
Good to know
Costs for conferences and Holidays can not be funded.
Material costs (for example, printing) will not be paid for under the mobility funding.
Participation of conferences will not be funded.
You have to take care independently of insurance issues (illness, liability and accidents)
The funding will be paid in two instalments.