Until 15 May: COVID-19 3-level system: level 3 high infection rate
Next graduation ceremony
- Unfortunately we cannot say when the next ceremony will take place. Currently all events are cancelled until further notice!
Upcoming PhD defenses (subject to change)
Information on how to attend an online disputation can be found at COVID-19-related measures taken by GAUSS
- Exchange meeting: Coping with the Corona pandemic on 17 May 2021 of the Foyer International. More information about this interactive meeting here.
- Online series „Wege ins Wissenschaftsmanagement - kurz vorgestellt“
More information here.
- Women’s Careers and Network Symposium (WoCaNet)
The WoCaNet symposium aims to bring students, researchers, and ...
- NEW: Reminder emails for TAC meetings & submission deadline
The GAUSS Office will send automatic emails to remind you of your next scheduled TAC meeting and the apporaching thesis submission deadline. Read more...
- Mental Health Counseling
Information about counseling possibilities can be found here, and under Support.
- FAQ-page Online
Information needed? Please check our FAQs.
- GAUSS Newsletter
- Newsletter Career Service
- GAUSS Career Blog
- Course Announcements
- Campus Event Calendar
will be closed from 13 until 23 May 2021.
Please be informed that due to restrictions in the light of the coronavirus crisis, the GAUSS Office is closed. Please contact us by email only.
Please note: the GAUSS Office will only be partially occupied in the morning of 14 May.
GAUSS Career Service Office
Workshops and consulting sessions are still available. Please contact us by email.
Our office is closed for holidays from 13th to 16th May 2021.