Information Processing in Industrial Enterprises - Lecture B.WIWI-WIN.0010
Course for Bachelor Programs
|Every summer semester
|Type of Course
|Written Exam (90 minutes)
ContentIt is described in the course, how industrial companies use information and communication systems (ICS) in the areas of FuE, material procurement, production, sales, shipping, warehousing and logistics, marketing, materials management and controlling. Furthermore, the integrated information processing is explained using the example of the supply chain and customer relationship management as well as the example of SAP.
Study GoalsThe students should
- be able to describe and explain the theoretical basics of information processing in industrial companies
- be able to distinguish the essential aspects of the requirements to IV in the industrial environment and explain their implementation in system concepts,
- be able to explain and analyze the most important application system types
- be able to describe and independently work on the potentials and limits of the IV in the processes of an industrial enterprise
- be able to explain and critically reflect on the integration of different application systems within an industrial enterprise.
|When and Where?
|The recordings can be accessed at any time.
|23.07.2024 10:00 - 12:00 Uhr