- The Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus (Oracc Portal)
Oracc is a collaborative effort to develop a complete corpus of cuneiform whose rich annotation and open licensing support the next generation of scholarly research. This website combines the most important databases and cuneiform texts.
- Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative (CDLI)
A database of cuneiform texts from various museums and collections; in addition there are more tools like abbreviation lists, sign lists, etc.
- CDLI Wiki
- Digital Corpus of Cuneiform Mathematical Texts (DCCMT)
Mathematical texts in translation and transliteration.
- Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses
The website offers information about the fifty most important gods and goddesses and provides bibliographies.
- The 10 Most Important Cuneiform Objects
The 10 most important cuneiform objects of mesopotamian history.
- History of Mesopotamia