Advisory Services

The student advisory service at the institute mainly gives advice on subject-specific questions concerning individual study planning, credit recognition and transfer, choosing a focus, and all other major and minor questions that may arise in connection with the study of KA/EE. The student advisor for students in the BA program is Dr. Stefanie Mallon.

The contact person for all questions concerning the internship in the KA/EE program is Dr. Torsten Näser.
Dr. Stefanie Mallon is responsible for advising on study semesters abroad within the Erasmus+ program. She is able to give you further information on possibilities and conditions.

There are many other and very different reasons for which a consultation can be useful. A new phase in your life is starting, your financial situation is changing, something is up in your personal life, or sometimes everything is getting out of hand?
Here you can find contact persons and links to further counseling services ranging from writing counseling to studying with children to psychosocial counseling (PSB). If you are unsure who to contact, you can of course always contact the student advisory service and together we will consider which service may be suitable for your concerns.

(Note: We are currently revising the institute homepage; the following is a preliminary selection that will be updated soon).

A-Z Counseling Guide of the Faculty of Humanities: Who do I contact?

Central Counseling and Information Offices of the University