- LinG Conversations with Elly van Gelderen, November 9th and November 23rd
- NELS 53, 12-14 January 2023, at Paulinerkirche in Göttingen
- Göttingen Summer School in Linguistics 7: "Topics in Corpus Annotation and Data Analysis 2022", 19-30 September 2022, at Göttingen Observatory
- Alternatives, Expectations and Domain widening, 19-21 September 2022,
at Bar-Ilan University
- Conference: "Adverbs and adverbials at the form-meaning interface: diachronic and synchronic perspectives (AAMFI 2022)", 18-20 May 2022, at Göttingen University
- DGfS-Workshop: "Visual Communication. New Theoretical and Empirical Developments", 23-25 February 2022, at University of Tübingen
- “The active child” – A workshop on active learning in early development, 30 November - 03 December 2021, at Göttingen University
- [RESCHEDULED]Göttingen fall school in linguistics 2021: "Anaphora and presuppositions", 30 August – 3 September 2021, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "On the nouniness of prepositional arguments" (Annual conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS) 2021), 23-26 February 2021, at University of Freiburg
- Interdisciplinary workshop: "Agency and Intentions in Language" (AIL), 13-15 January 2021, at Göttingen University (virtual)
- Workshop: "Analogical Patterns in Inflectional Morphology", 16-17 April 2020, at Göttingen University
- Linguistic Diversity and Linguistic Modalities: New Perspectives on Bimodal (Sign Language/Oral Language) Bilingualism (Workshop at the Annual conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS) 2020), 4–6 March 2020, at University of Hamburg
- LinG3 – (A)symmetries in spoken and sign languages , 5-6 February 2020, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "Große Korpora in der Praxis: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen" (Einführung in die Datenbank für Gesprochenes Deutsch (DGD)), 27-28 January 2020, at Göttingen University
- New Ways of Analyzing Ancient Greek, 1 (part of LinG2), 13-14 December 2019, at Göttingen University
- NaP2019 – Number and plurality: cross-linguistic variation in the nominal domain (part of LinG2), 11-12 December 2019, at Göttingen University
- LinG Workshop on Sign Languages, 12 September 2019, at Göttingen University
- Summer School "Speech Acts", 8–19 July 2019, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "Dimensions of wh-words: A German-Italian question time", 6-8 May 2019, Villa Vigoni, German-Italian Centre for the European Dialogue
- DISCO — Dependency in Syntactic Covariance (Workshop on Phi-Agreement, Reference, and Case), 16–17 April 2019, at Leipzig University (as a part of the joint DFG project Anaphora vs Agreement: Investigating the Anaphor Agreement Effect between the University of Göttingen & the University of Leipzig)
- "Auf den Spuren der deutschen Sprachgeschichte und Literatur in Mitteldeutschland" (Workshops im Rahmen der U4 Kooperation), 10–12 April 2019, at Universität Göttingen
- Workshop: "New Horizons in the Study of Nominal Phrases", Annual conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS 2019), 6-8 March 2019, at University of Bremen
- FDSL 13 (2018) – 13th European Conference on Formal Description of Slavic Languages, 5–7 December 2018, at Göttingen University
- CGSW33 (2018) – Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop, 27–28 September 2018, at Göttingen University
- LinG1 (2018) – Workshop on Agreement and Anaphoricity, 25–26 September 2018, at Göttingen University
- Summer School "Form-Meaning Mismatches in Natural Language", 30 July – 10 August 2018, at Göttingen University
- "Ausgewählte Themen zu Phonologie und Phonetik" — Barbara Vogt (Triest), 16–20 July 2018, at Göttingen University
- Ambigo: Workshop on Ambiguity – Theory, Development, and Processing, 4–6 July 2018, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "Große Korpora in der Praxis: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen" (Einführung in COSMAS II), 5–6 June 2018, at Göttingen University
- "Auf den Spuren der deutschen Sprachgeschichte und Literatur in Mitteldeutschland"
- GraModAT – Grammaticalization of Mood, Aspect and Tense, 26 February 2018
- Anaphora Resolution in Sign and Spoken Languages - Theoretical and Experimental Dimensions (ARISAS), 20-21 February 2017
- GGS 2017 Generative Grammatik des Südens, 16-18 June 2017
- GÖTTINGEN SUMMER SCHOOL: HISTORICAL LINGUISTICS - WITH A FOCUS ON SPEECH ACTS AND SENTENCE TYPES, July 24 - August 4 2017
- Workshop: Sign Language Agreement Revisited: New Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives, 23-26 February 2016
- GLOW 2016 - 39th Generative Linguistics in the Old World, 5-8 April 2016, at Göttingen University
- Workshop on Sentence Types and Mood, 12 October 2015, at Göttingen University
- Workshop Nonmanuals at the Gesture Sign Interface (NaGSI), 9-10 October 2015, at Göttingen University
- Göttingen Spirit Summer School & Workshop on Negation, September 2015, at Göttingen University
- XPrag.de: Experimental Pragmatics, Annual Meeting, 25-27 June 2015, at Göttingen University
- Sinn und Bedeutung 19, 15-17 September 2014, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "New Approaches to the Syntax/Semantics Interface"
The linguistics institute of the Department of German Philology and the Courant Research Centre "Text Structures" are organising a workshop on the syntax/semantics interface, sponsored by the U4 Network.
For more Information please visit the German Department's website.
- Courant Research Center Conference - "Emotionsausdruck in Lyrik und Musik"
organized by Tilmann Köppe and Christoph Dennerlein will take place on November 8th and 9th, 2013.
For more information please have a look at the conference program.