Bachelor with open admission (all EU citizens)
Please observe the enrolment periods and deadlines.
If you are not sure whether your desired degree programme is one with open admission, please return to the application check.
Scan your documents in particular your university entrance qualification certificate (e.g. German Abitur), to enable you to upload these to the portal. The data formats pdf, jpg, tiff, doc and docx will be accepted.
During the enrollment process we will send updates and information to your registered mail account.
Online enrolment and upload of your documents
Enter your personal data and specify your desired degree programme on the application and enrolment portal. Upload the documents required for enrolment, then submit your application. You can subsequently complete your online enrolment by entering additional data.
- Simple photocopy of your university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate / school leaving certificate)
- Original insurance certificate for students from a statutory health insurance fund (AOK, BEK, DAK, etc.). Students covered by private health insurance must obtain a certificate from their health insurers stating that they are exempt from statutory health insurance.
- Proof of sufficient language skills if applicable
- For foreign prospective students only: evidence of adequate German language proficiency (DSH test)
- Only for students who aren't 18 years old at the time of enrolment: Declaration of consent for under-age students
Please note: certificates in any language other than German must be submitted in the form of a certified translation.
Remittance of semester fees
Please remit the semester fees to the University. Your enrolment can only be finalised after your payment has been received. Please enter your registration number and name on the remittance slip!
Payee („Empfänger”): Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Account with Nord/LB Hannover
IBAN DE57 2505 0000 0199 9537 04
BIC/SWIFT-Code NOLA DE 2H
Please enter the following information into the "reference" field:
- Your matriculation nummber (or registration/application number)
- Your surname and given name
- The semester of reference (e.g. winter semester 20xy)
Confirmation by the University
Confirmation including information regarding your enrolment, student ID and Semesterticket will subsequently be sent by email to you automatically.