Equal opportunity commissioner of the faculty of Social Sciences
Welcome to the website of the Equal Opportunity Commissioner of the Faculty of Social Sciences!
Equal Opportunity Commissioner:
Christina Klöckner, M.A.
Tel.: +49 (0)551 39-24798
Consultation-hour upon prior appointment
Attention: Due to the current situation (Corona), I am in the home office until further notice. You can contact me via email. For telephone appointments, please send me a callback number by email.
Bureau: Room 0.103 im Oeconomicum
The Equal Opportunities Officer is a representative for equal opportunities policy interests at the Faculty of Social Sciences and a contact and advisory centre for:
- Quality assurance in job filling and appointment procedures Equality Plan and Equality Policy at the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Career planning, training and promotion opportunities for women
- Discrimination and disadvantage on grounds of sex and /or sexual orientation
- Prevention and prosecution of sexualized harassment and violence, bullying, conflict (solutions) at the workplace or during studies
- Questions on the compatibility of work/study and family (mother protection / parental leave, funding opportunities for student parents, childcare)