Call for proposals: Ideas Competition for Students 2017 »Studies that move«
How can the University bring students? daily study routine in motion? What moves students to become socially engaged?
The University kindly invites its students to submit proposals for positive measures and new campaigns with the slogan »Studies that move«.
This year's deadline was May 19th, 2017.
Explain briefly your proposal; you can take part in this competition individually as well as in a team.
The following questions can help you to get some ideas:
- Which social problems are interesting to students? Which interactions between university and society should be (stronger) taken into consideration during the studies?
- What moves students in teaching and learning at the University?
- How can students get motivated for more athletic and social activities?
- What skills do students need for active studies?
- What offers should be established to support students? commitment?
So if you have great ideas on teaching and learning at the University of Goettingen but so far you do not know how to bring them about, it's quite simple: join in, take part, you can make the difference! All students are kindly invited to participate. You can win cash prizes and other prizes worth a total of 3,000 Euros!
The Ideas Competition is being held under the aegis of the Vice President for Teaching and Learning, Professor Dr. Andrea D. Bührmann.
Please note: neither comments or complaints without concrete proposals for solutions nor improvements that are already in development will be counted as entries to the Ideas Competition.
Terms of participation and deadline for entries
To enter, please send your ideas until May 19th, 2017 (informally, non-specific form) by e-mail to ideenwettbewerb[at]uni-goettingen.de (Subject: "Studies that move" Ideas Competition 2017 [your name]) or per post to: Representative for Academic Quality, Subject: Ideas Competition 2017, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Wilhelmsplatz 2, 37073 Göttingen.
Your proposal should include:
1) your contact details (Name, address, email address, if available telephone number, matriculation number)
2) a title for your idea
3) a brief description of the current situation,
4) an explanation of your suggestion (if an existing situation, explain why change is desirable) and possible ways of implementation,
5) the improvements to be achieved.
The length of the description of the proposal should be between one and ten pages (Din A4).
Further information and the rules for the Ideas Competition can be found on the right side of this website.
The Ideas Management Team will be happy to help you with general questions or with your designs and drafts.
Meike S. Gottschlich
Student and Academic Services
Tel. (0551) 39-4414
E-Mail: an ideenwettbewerb[at]uni-goettingen.de