The International Certificate is an extra-curricular programme of the University of Göttingen to honour international experience and intercultural competence as well as commitment in supporting international students with a personal certificate.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE PART?
- It is a recognition of your intercultural engagement and your readiness for further training..
- You broaden your horizon and your understanding for different cultures.
- You support international students in their integration into the German study life..
- You prepare and reflect your stay abroad with professional support by your side.
- Your get your intercultural competence certified.
- You can attach this certificate to your application and thus proof your soft-skills.
HOW TO GET THE CERTIFICATE?
The certificate can be completed in any number of semesters within the study period. In order to receive the certificate, students must have completed a course of study in one of the three focus areas. Each focus consists of a theoretical component (courses and trainings) and the practical component (intercultural engagement).