- My paper "Corporate Taxes and Multi-Product Exporters: Theory and Evidence from Trade Dynamics" (joint with Lisandra Flach and Michael Irlacher) has been accepted for publication in the "Journal of International Economics".
- New Working Paper: In a joint project with Michael Irlacher, Dieter Pennerstorfer (both Linz) and Anna-Theresa Renner (Vienna) I explore regional patient flows in Austria. Please see the section "Research" for more information.
- My paper "Quality and Gravity in International Trade" (joint with Lisandra Flach) has been conditionally accepted for publication in the "Journal of International Economics".
- I have been awarded the Modigliani Research Grant of the UniCredit Foundation for a project on financial frictions and international trade.
- In the summer term 2021, I offer the Bachelor's course "Model European Union". Participants will represent a member state of the EU and negotiate the future relationship with the UK after its exit from the EU ("Brexit").