The “LInK – Lernen, Interagieren und Kooperieren” (LInK) project will further expand (digital) teaching at the University of Göttingen. The project is funded under the funding line "Strengthening university teaching through digitalization" of the Foundation for Innovation in University Teaching from 2021-2024. The focus of the project is on the development of innovative and integrative teaching formats and models in large courses. In workshop formats, teachers are individually supported in designing the course so that, among other things cooperative learning and interaction among participants is possible.
In cooperation with the Digital Teaching and Learning team, the Teaching and Learning in Higher Education team, the Diversity in Teaching and Learning team and the Advising and Information Service, all teaching staff and students will be offered a wide range of advice and support to help them take up the challenges of large courses.
- These include
- disciplinary and technical advice on digital tools and formats
- information in relation to digital examinations
- advice and workshops on how to implement and optimise (digital) teaching.
- advice and training on the practical implementation of digital accessibility and inclusive didactics
- counseling services for students on self-motivation and learning skills.
Teaching and Learning Quality Management, a section of Student and Academic Services, is responsible for coordination of the project.