The “LInK – Lernen, Interagieren und Kooperieren” (LInK) project to innovate the form of (online) courses is a further step in the expansion of digital teaching and infrastructure at the University of Göttingen. Offering teaching staff from all disciplines new ways of shaping their courses, the project is being funded from 2021-2024 as part of the Strengthening Higher Education Teaching through Digitalisation funding line of the Stiftung für Innovation in der Hochschullehre, backed by the Toepfer Stiftung. LInK focuses on the development of innovative and integrative forms and models of teaching, which can also enable cooperative learning and interaction of participants in online courses. This involves the expansion and further development of existing digital services and the potential for eLearning. In cooperation with the Digital Teaching and Learning team, the Teaching and Learning in Higher Education team, the Diversity in Teaching and Learning team and the Advising and Information Service, all teaching staff and students will be offered a wide range of advice and support to help them take up the opportunities and challenges of digital teaching.
- These include
- disciplinary and technical advice on digital tools and examinations
- training and information in relation to the many aspects of eLearning
- advice and workshops on how to implement and optimise digital teaching.
- advice and training on the practical implementation of digital accessibility and inclusive didactics
- counseling services for students on self-motivation and learning skills.
Teaching and Learning Quality Management, a section of Student and Academic Services, is responsible for coordination of the project.